Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, June 27, 2005

I had such a nice weekend.

Spent Saturday and Sunday with my sister and her family.

We did all of the below, plus more. :o)

Shopped at the mall and Old Navy
(My sister and I came out with on-sale shorts that we really liked, and I found some really cute striped flip-flops at Old Navy that, at $3.99, were a bargain! They'll be great to wear to work and church with my black skirts and other things.)

Celebrated my 2-year-old nephew's "half Birthday" with homemade (yes!) cake and Breyers oreo ice cream.

Ate at a really fun restaurant called HulaHut
(My sister and I split a salad :o))

Hung out with their neighbors
(They're so nice, and, as it turns out, ended up giving me one of their "extra" DVD players! Incredible how the Lord provides.)

Good times. :o) I so much am looking forward to going to see them again! I can't believe it had been nearly a year since I'd been down there. Boy, how time flies when you're having fun and serving the Lord. :o)

No comments: