Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, June 17, 2005

It's Friday. :o) I'm tired! But it's the weekend so I can catch up a little on my rest! Tonight I'm probably watching part of Lord of the Rings with some friends from the office. They're doing a Lord of the Rings marathon ... good for them! But as for me and my big black boot, we're pretty sleepy ... we'll probably just stay for part of the first one.

My foot is doing much better! But I'm told I'll still have to wear the ever-stylish big black boot through at least the 27th. But praise God! :o) We can rejoice always. He is good.

Tomorrow I'm going to a wedding shower for a good friend of mine who also serves here at the ministry. I'm so happy for her!! Then tomorrow night I may have an opportunity to share the ministry through having some friends for supper and then us going to hear Brother KP speak ... if the Lord wills!

Then Sunday is church and a taco dinner with my S.S. class in our classroom! :o)

No comments: