Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

I've had a headache this afternoon. ;o( Not fun! But I've had a relatively good week overall. Yay! :O)

Guess what? I fractured my left middle toe playing rugby with some pals from the office on Sunday. So I've been walking around with the ever-stylish big black boot all week. :oD And my toes are kind of bruised and I still can't bend my left middle toe that much at all. But I had so much fun! I would do it again in a heartbeat ... just this time I may wear shoes. : ) (we were ALL playing barefoot)

Well I am going home ... I will probably try to do laundry tonight. Doesn't sound all that appealing tonight, but it's gotta be done sometime. Then again I could always do something fun tonight and wait for the weekend to do laundry ... Hmmm. :o)

I think my headache is already getting bunches better.

No comments: