Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, June 10, 2005

I've had a good week. It's gone by fast with projects. I think I'm going home in a minute. :O)

It is beautiful outside. I will probably go walking at the preserve in a little bit. First, though, I need to pay a bill so it won't be late. Not fun, but must be done. :oD

Last night I went and saw a funny movie at the dollar theater. It wasn't my first time to see the movie and I'm sure won't be my last. : ) It was quite relaxing, a nice break!

Not sure what all I'm doing this weekend. I do want to have some good time with the Lord over the weekend. And I need to do laundry. I want to go walking. I'm also getting together with a girl from my S.S. class tomorrow night, most likely. And then on Sunday of course is church and our S.S. group all hanging out afterwards. And Sunday night is my ladies' Bible study.

Okay, so I take back what I said about not having weekend plans. :oP

(I'm taking off. Will be back later.)

No comments: