Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I had a nice weekend.

Friday I stayed for Part One of the Lord of the Rings trilogy and a little bit of the second. :O)

Saturday morning I was tired and a little sad about something, but then that afternoon I had such a nice time with the Lord!

Then I took an hour and a half nap (much-needed! :o)) and my friend Christine and I went to a hot dog cookout they were having at our apartment complex. We sat by the pool for a while enjoying the nice breeze and talking. Then we went and had ice cream at her apartment. :oD It was a nice, relaxing time.

Sunday I introduced my friends from Sunday school to my black boot. Some of them teased that they couldn't believe I was wearing a big 'ole boot, just for a fractured toe. :oP We all had tacos in our classroom after church.

Then that night, four of us hung out playing games. That was fun!

Well, I'm about to go home for lunch, a nap and prayer. Well, that is, if I can squeeze all that in in an hour. ;o) We'll see ... I'm struggling a little with something, but I know God is good and He knows what He's doing. I find sometimes that even just a few minutes in His presence can so much change my perspective. How wonderful.

No comments: