Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Last week I struggled with some discouragement, but this week I've been feeling renewed and refreshed, almost like a new person. I've found in recent weeks and months I have maybe tended to struggle much more with discouragement than usual -- not sure exactly why.

I had a nice weekend. It was pretty restful. Most of the day Saturday it was raining, and I just hung around the apartment. Sunday our group went and ate after church -- We had such a nice time sitting outside at Chipotle, laughing and talking.

This week is going by pretty quickly, which I guess makes sense, considering we were off for Memorial Day. Work is going pretty well -- I have some new projects to work on and am encouraged about that. :o)

Well, I'm gonna go for now, but I will write more later!

No comments: