Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, July 25, 2005

WOW. I'm doing SO much better. In fact, I'm probably doing great. :o) I'm so very thankful.

I ended up having such a nice weekend. On Saturday some of us from the office helped move a co-worker into the apartment she and her husband-to-be will share after they get married next weekend. And after that, three of us gals ended up taking an impromptu trip to three different malls. At the second mall, we also ate at Chick-fila. Such a blast! I ended up with a sarong skirt, a couple of headbands and a pair of blue open-back Keds. Early birthday presents, I told them. :oD

Yesterday was Sunday school and lots of fun laughs in class. :O) Then after church we all went to eat at Luigi's. Then my friend Mellie and I announced that we were going to see a movie at the dollar theater, and several others joined us. That was fun!

I also had a nice walk at the nature preserve later that day, and a really good talk with my parents. :O) And some yummy lettuce wraps, and I re-watched part of a fun movie.

No comments: