Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Okay, the weather outside is BEAUTIFUL. Thank You, Lord.

This afternoon a co-worker and I went to the airport to welcome back another gal who works with us. (She had been in India for several months.) It's a nice feeling to have her back. And the Lord has brought others to work with us, as well. I'm very excited about all the people we have in our area now! :oD

Now I'm sleepy.

After I leave here, I'm planning to go back to my apartment for just a little bit and rest. Then? Going for a walk to enjoy this gorgeous day, of course. :o) And pray as I walk. Those are such nice times!

It is so nice to know God can be trusted. And especially to rest in the wonderful, indescribable peace He gives.

No comments: