Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Whew! Not long after I wrote that last post, we received word that my parents--and aunt and uncle--were safe. What a relief! I was so glad to hear this.

On kind of another note ... Ever feel like the Lord has impressed on your heart to be faithful to pray for a certain thing but you have no guarantee of the outcome? I'm feeling like that now ... on the one hand I thank God for putting this on my heart to pray for. Then on the other, it's truly a leap of faith because of not knowing the outcome.

But in either case, I can rest assured that He will work everything out beautifully, according to HIS perfect plan -- and will develop more character in my life in the process.

No comments: