Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

This afternoon, sitting upstairs in my office, surrounded by co-workers as we welcomed a new couple on staff, it struck me how very happy and content I felt. How much I felt part of the family of people here. Moments like that are priceless.

BTW, the new couple, whom I'll call Clint and Jenny, are really nice. I am incredibly excited that they will be joining us on staff. They are some of those special people who not only have a GREAt sense of humor but also a thoughtfulness and warmth that makes you almost immediately connect with them. Being around them makes me feel invigorated, alive.

They hope to make it back here in November. Praise the Lord. We need to pray for them. They are giving their lives to labor for the Gospel, and the enemy is not happy. But GOD is in control, and HE always wins!

Praise the Lord.

No comments: