Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, September 09, 2005

It's Friday.

I went through some things over the weekend. But all in all have had a NICE week.

I'm holding on to what as far as I can tell I need to be faithful to pray for (see last week). Haven't missed a day yet as far as I can tell, and don't plan to. But I've definitely been "challenged" and tested along the way ... even if given at different times, very possible "glimmers of hope" : )

Sometimes it's soooooooooooo hard to be patient.

Whatever happens, I am confident that the Lord is doing a work of faith in me through the process.

And now? Well, it's a little after 4 and we all get to go home early since it's Friday night prayer. For starters, I think I'll go home and just have some R&R time at the apartment while I watch a little of Ice Princess. Then I'll probably go pay a bill at the mall and eat some supper with a Chick-fila coupon. :oD

Until next time.

No comments: