Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, September 12, 2005

The weekend was very nice.

I enjoyed all-night prayer and getting together a couple of times with the interns who are serving with us at the ministry for the next year, as well as some of the other young people on staff.

I also visited a new S.S. class for the second time and really liked it. I went and ate with everyone afterwards and had a really nice time. I even got recruited to be part of the worship team. :o)

On a different note, in one sense I have been very encouraged as far what I've been praying about. I want whatever would most glorify the Lord -- whatever that is!

Tonight? I'm going after work to eat with one of the girls I used to room with. And of course we'll pray for one another. :o) I'm really looking forward to it! We meet at 6, so before then I'm probably going to walk around outside and pray. Those are such nice times with the Lord!

And later on tonight? Not sure yet ... would go swimming but I just washed my hair and kind of hate to have to turn around and wash it again. (Yes, I know, I'm lazy. :oD)

No comments: