Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Hiya. This will be a short post as I am ultra sleepy and plan to go home and rest a bit before heading to supper and prayer with a good friend. :o)

Last week I had a nice long post all ready to post here. And then? You guessed it; blogger had technical difficulties and I lost my post. BUMMER. Oh well ...

Things here go well.

I've been working on a few articles for our upcoming SEND!. Those are so much fun! Of course, I'm kind of still in the research phase for the most part. I did start writing one of the shorter articles but have kind of come to a standstill where I need to review my research and see what facts can be woven in.

Truly it is a privilege to be His ambassador. Praise God.

No comments: