Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, October 03, 2005

It's nice outside.

Saturday I did a triatholon.

Okay, so it wasn't official. It was my own special, personal triatholon.

I walked two hours, bladed 20 minutes, and did some light swimming for an hour.

And I also found a gorgeous park in Richardson. And stopped on my way back to eat at Chick-fila with one of my calendar coupons. :o)

Tonight? I'm hoping to head to Barnes and Noble to work on some SEND! stuff. As far as I know, that will work out. I've been meaning to get down there for maybe a week now! I really like working on projects at Barnes and Noble ... I have such fond memories and nostalgia of it from college.

And I like the one I go to here, too.

I'm also really hoping to get some picking up done in my apartment. It's always nice to have a tidy apartment. :o)

No comments: