Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Whew! I went through some hard times recently.

But a very encouraging phone conversation, some prayer and a few hugs later, I am doing much better. :oD

God is so good. It seems He was so faithful to bring me encouragement at just the right moments.

And in the middle of my little "trial", I thought about how it is likely at least partly spiritual attack -- I worked on an earthquake email yesterday, and I am excited about the potential there is for people's hearts to be touched and to give and pray.

Of course I must remember that there is nothing in me. It is Jesus who gives me His words. Without Him, I am nothing. I desperately need His intervention on the articles I am working on for SEND!. I am feeling writers block, and am at a standstill in some ways. I know He is able! I've just got to trust Him ... for that and for something else that's kind of been on my heart.

He is good and desires my ultimate best. I can trust Him. Hallelujah!

Well it is beautiful weather and I plan to maybe try to work just a little on SEND! stuff before I go and enjoy it. :o) Tonight I hope to go to Barnes and Noble and hear a fresh word from the Lord to help me as I work on these articles in one my favorite college spots. :o)

No comments: