Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, October 10, 2005

I had a nice weekend. Much of it, I had my windows open. It was so gorgeous outside.

I've been so much finding that our Friday night prayer meetings are a faith-builder. I find myself being greatly renewed and strengthened through them as I hear the encouraging reports from the field and am encouraged to pray in faith.

Saturday I woke up at 11 because a friend called. It was good she called ... who knows how long I would have slept after all-night prayer? :oD

Later in the day I played soccer with some friends from the office. Good times; good exercise. :oD

Then yesterday Steph and I went to Ikea (one of my favorite stores!) and then walking in this beautiful area by a new library. There are two lakes with paths around them.

And now? I'm going to enjoy some more of this beautiful weather. Thank you, Lord.

No comments: