Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

This has been such a nice weekend so far.

Last night I helped my S.S. class with a booth for our church's Harvest Festival. One of my buddies pelted me in the face with the beanie bags we were throwing. It was pretty funny. Then we all headed to Applebees for more laughter and fun.

When I got home, I looked through a bunch of my recipes and got really inspired. A grocery list and $36 spent at Wal-mart later, I'm still inspired.

But I'll have to wait 'til tomorrow because soon I'll be going to a Matt Redman worship concert with some friends.

Looking forward to it.

No comments: