Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Has it really been two weeks since I last wrote? Wow.

The cooking went well. (See last entry, October 29)

Overall I've been doing really well!

It's a little cloudy today, perhaps to match my somewhat melancholy mood. Long story. I want to go back to my apartment and have some time with the Lord. My desire is to be lost in the wonder of His presence ... to be so enamored with Him that, ultimately, everything else fades away. He is so good!

Tonight I am getting together with some friends to go to the Olive Garden ... kind of an outing planned in my honor since I told my friend Trudy I needed a group here to go to the Olive Garden with since ours back home got destroyed in the hurricane. :oD I'm looking forward to that.

I can't believe it's only a month now before I head back home for Christmas. Wow. I'm excited, at the same time there's much to be done before then. But I know it will all come together. :o)

God is good. Always and no matter what.

P.S. Tomorrow is the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church (IDOP). Wow. I know that anything I go through is so small compared to what they go through every day ... not to mention what Jesus went through for me on the Cross. Incredible. We are truly blessed ... why can it be so easy to forget that?

No comments: