Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Kind of an intense weekend.

Sorting through some stuff. Realizing my wretchedness. Realizing the warped perspectives and attitudes I still have ... but don't want to have. When I am resting in the Lord, those attitudes fade away. I'm sure glad He never gives up on me.

On another note, I did enjoy walking and riding my bike this weekend. Beautiful weather. And it's so nice to be outdoors.

Well bye for now -- better leave the office since I can't be here after 9. :o) I'll write more soon ... I promise? :oD

No comments: