Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Last night after my friend and I ate supper, I ran into another friend at the office! We chatted and then spontaneously decided to run by McDonalds for a milkshake (me) and sundae (her).

Then we stopped by the apartment of a mutual friend, to fellowship with her. Except she wasn't answering when we knocked (she was on the phone on her balcony, it turned out!), but her cat was walking around outside.

So we planted her cat right by the door (amazingly, she stayed--she even went over there herself!) and then knocked really loudly and ran around the corner. Sad to say, our friend never heard us knock. But if we could have pulled it off, it would have been really hilarious. :oD

Tonight is prayer meeting. And--speaking of prayer--I'm experiencing quite a lot of peace and hopeful expectancy about the thing I'm praying about for this month. So ... we'll see what God does. Regardless of the outcome, I'm ultimately content. :o) His plan is good and perfect!

No comments: