Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Tonight we had a roommate dinner. We enjoyed eating and fellowshipping together. I made beef taco skillet for this special time. :o) My roommates seemed to really enjoy it, and that made me so happy.

On my way to go get the ingredients at Wal-mart during my lunch hour, I went by the office of a co-worker and friend, Kara. She heard I was going to Wal-mart and asked if I could get something for her-- shirts for her mom.

"You don't know what a blessing this is," Kara told me. "I never seem to get to Wal-mart lately." (She has much on her plate, yet so often has such an upbeat outlook) I told her it was no problem.

It was fun picking out cute shirts for her mom. (She told me her mom likes pastels and flowery patterns ... just like me. :o)) I love when the Lord paves the way and uses me to encourage someone. That just makes my day! :o)

Tomorrow I'm eating lunch with another co-worker and friend, Cindy. And I can't wait! :o)

No comments: