Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, June 04, 2004

I am actually writing this at 12:46 A.M. Saturday morning, but I find it easier for postings' sake to post this as a Friday entry, right before midnight. It still feels like Friday to me. :o) I've do this for the other "late night" entries as well ... that way I don't usually have two posts in one day.

We had extended prayer tonight. I am sooooo tired. My left shoulderblade was hurting--it does that from time to time--but one of my friends gave me a shoulder rub, and it's feeling so much better already. I am reminded that we are in a very real battle as we seek to reach the Indian subcontinent with the Gospel. Tonight we heard much about how God is working and how doors have been opened to even reach so many more with the Good News. Praise God. It is worth it all.

Tomorrow I don't have much of anything planned. My prayer is that I would walk in the Spirit, and not in the flesh--that I would know what the Lord wants me to do and do it. I have been pretty busy and kind of tired, so I hope to get to relax for a while. :o)

No comments: