Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, June 25, 2004

Our Savior is so loving and kind! I feel like I am overflowing with joy and thankfulness. This morning I was thinking about how the Lord is using things in my life to refine me. And I rejoiced in that. Somehow, all else fades away and becomes a shadow when compared with the light of His presence. Abiding in Him, what have I to worry about? Nothing. There is such joy in being with Him. I love Him so much.

That's not all. I was looking through field reports and thinking what an awesome privilege it is ... to not only intercede for these needs, but also that I get to be His voice to drive others to prayer. Wow. He is so good to me. Who am I that I should deserve this? Just then, my team leader walked by and mentioned that someone sponsored 12 missionaries after this week's email update was forwarded to them. I can't begin to tell you how that encouraged me and ministered to my heart. Indeed, it is worth it all. Why do we ever complain? Our God is SO good to us. :o)

No comments: