Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Lately I find the Lord continually allowing me to face situations that drive me to my knees. Situations that aren't easy, but that I can rejoice in, for, just like the oyster out of which a beautiful, exquisite pearl emerges after sandy irritations, He is bringing out of these things a greater good. He is molding me, His undeserving child, to be more like Christ. Hallelujah! By faith I rejoice in these things and claim, like the Apostle Paul, that "none of these things move me." Praise God!

No comments: