Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, June 07, 2004

My friend Terri and I had such a nice time together eating at Chili's tonight, to celebrate her graduation. I was telling her how last November my roommates and I ate at Chili's to celebrate my first year of being here. It is truly a comforting and thrilling thing to be right where God would have me be, as far as the big picture.

I also want to be faithful in the little things. The everyday decisions in life. For this past week I've been eating healthy and not drinking any soft drinks. I know it's the grace of God. I am so thankful for how He is working in my life, and He deserves all the glory.

No comments: