Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

It is gorgeous, gorgeous weather. YAY! And next week at this time I will be in Colorado. Yippee! :-)

Several of us from work are getting to attend the EPA* Convention in Col. Springs, and then I will get to spend the weekend with some friends who live in that area. So looking forward to that! :-D

I have been enjoying working on an article about Goa for our next SEND!, and have been amazed and encouraged at how it's been coming together. The Lord has really been answering prayer! I asked others on staff to pray for me on Monday morning when I shared some things that had touched my heart about Goa - and I can really feel there prayers as the Lord has truly been bringing this article together in incredible ways.

It's also so encouraging to think of how, if He's answering prayer as I work on this article, how much more I can be encouraged that He must be bringing about incredible breakthroughs on the field, in the lives of these precious people. I am continually amazed at His power and His faithfulness.

By the way, did y'all know I sometimes see random flying objects whiz by my upstairs office window? Just thought I'd share that fun fact ... one time recently it was a plastic bag. :o) Fun stuff.

*for those who may be wondering, no, this does not stand for Environmental Protection Agency - at least not in this case. :-) Check out the link above to learn more!

No comments: