Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Sitting down yesterday to lunch at Chick-fila with a group of gals from the office, the song "Give Me Jesus" playing in the background, I thought of how appropriate it was as a good friend from my department shared how the Lord had worked in hers and her husband's hearts to lay aside their plans and hear His heart for them. I loved hearing her story of how God drew them to GFA - I hadn't gotten to hear it yet. :-)

Today two projects came together that I was hoping would get completed - I'm glad!

It is beautiful, warm and sunny outside! As soon as I finish blogging, I'm about to pack up my stuff and go take a walk in this great weather. :-D Then, at 6:00, I'm going to supper with my good friend Tee so we can catch up and pray together. Then I have some friends coming to see me from out of town ... they're arriving in the middle of the night because that works out best with when one of them gets off work. :-)

No comments: