Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I went to the dentist for my routine cleaning today. They're always telling me I have great teeth. :-D It's kind of fun to hear that ... I mean, I know life is not all about having good teeth (it's really not! ;-) but it is kind of nice to not ever have to have dental work done or worry with that hassle and expense.

A bunch of us here at the ministry have little pages on Facebook, and it's kind of fun. There are also little "groups" that you can join if you'd like; today I decided to join a Dr. Seuss group since I enjoy occasionally collecting Dr. Seuss paraphanelia, like the fun jelly jars I found on Ebay.

Anyhow, today's funny quote for the day that I just had to share ...

IIsak...
Since the two of us are the only people in the group... why not make me an officer?


I laughed so hard when I read that! I thought it was too cute. [Incidentally, he did get to become an officer, and they both named themselves after Dr. Seuss characters. :-) My joining the group makes the current total
six ... and, nope, in case you're wondering, I'm not an officer. :-D]

No comments: