Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, April 06, 2007

I'm having a blast at my sister's!!!

When I first got here, we played at the park. I pushed my niece Elizabeth on the swings! Then my sister and nephews and niece and I all went to eat at Chuy's.

I got initiated into Cinnamon Stick Country when my brother-in-law got home. :-) He ordered them from Pizza Hut. He and my sister were teasing each other, because she didn't know if I would like them but he kept insisting I would, and I did. :c) Then my sister admitted she'd never tried them, and he insisted she try them, and she wasn't impressed. It was pretty funny.

After supper, my sister and I went to the mall. Then later, we three all had a great time chatting and joking around. :-D

No comments: