Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, April 16, 2007

I'm back in the office again! I tried to come back again on Thursday but my co-workers could tell I still needed more rest. :-) I slept much of the day on Friday, too, but did make it to supper at a friend's house (she fixed a delicious meal of tilapia and fruit!) and then to a couple of hours of all-night prayer, too!

On Saturday I was still pretty congested and tired, and didn't have much energy ... but thoroughly enjoyed volleyball with a bunch of friends from staff after a four-hour nap on Sunday. :-D

And now a good friend and I are going to supper and to catch up and pray together. That will be nice. I think we're going to Wendy's ... she was talking about their yummy salads earlier, and they're nice and close to the office. :c)

No comments: