Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Today my sister and I took the kiddos and went to Wal-mart to get groceries and then did a little cooking and baking this afternoon, and we all had our cousin Rob over this evening for chicken pot pie.

It was good to see him again! Some of us watched Lady in the Water after supper. Looked like possibly a scary movie from the previews, but really not that scary ... just a few loud parts where this grassy-like creature suddenly jumps out at you. ;-D

And now my sister's watching me write in my blog and taking pictures of me ... not sure why ... I think she's trying out her camera. :-D It's good she made sure it's working so she can get pictures of the kiddos tomorrow in their Easter outfits!

We all have been having such a good visit! :c) Well, I'm sleepy now so I should get ready for bed soon, I s'pose. :0)As I think of it being Easter tomorrow, how wonderful it is to remember that Christ is RISEN.

No comments: