Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

I'm back. Well, not back back. But back to the world of bloggers. :o)))

I am at my friends' in Manitou, and I climbed up Red Mountain today ...

Boy, oh boy, there's nothing like climbing a mountain to make you realize how out of shape you are. Of course, I blame it on the high altitude and thin air, both of which I'm not used to.

But it sure is beautiful out here! If they decided to move our ministry out to gorgeous Colorado, I surely would not complain.:-D Of course, I truly thank God that I can be content ANYWHERE, mountains or not!!! I've been thinking on that subject since I've been out here in this beautiful place, and am so happy that in Jesus I can always be content, anywhere. Praise God.

Gotta go because I think I'm taking a quick walk before we all have supper together. It's been fun chatting with my friends and also a girl that I helped kind of settle in to her room over at the old hotel where the summer conference will be!

Well, see a bunch of you soon, since I'll be back tomorrow! :o)

God is good.

No comments: