Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

I'm back! I am glad I got to go on the retreat - It sure was a nice time of getting to fellowship with people!

A few highlights ...

A late night game of Encore with some other gals in our cabin area ;-D

A walk and time of prayer together with my good friend and former roommie D :)

Learning how to fish ... and even catching a perch :-) (with some help, of course!)

A great game of rainy weather volleyball, in which staff member DC took a heroic dive straight into a massive mud puddle! :o)

I am glad to be here at GFA. As I was sharing with someone the other day, it feels like the Lord has brought me through much in my almost five years here, but I have learned much in my walk with Him, on so many levels! I'm so glad He is always working on me.

Now I have tomorrow off - I hope to get quite a bit done, and the rest will be nice as well, after being gone all weekend and staying up a bit late last night with our Encore game. :-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is Susie ... but I can't figure how to log in again. anyways, my almost expired blog is suzzy56.blogspot.com

And that Encore game was intense! soooo much fun. :)