Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Post #519.

Things go great here! I am just kind of in disbelief it's already Friday?! Because the week feels like it's gone by rather quickly.

Tonight I'm going with Steph and Michele to eat at La Madeline and then to one of our favorite shops, Christopher and Banks. :-D I am thoroughly looking forward to this time to catch up and hang out together. And there is supposed to be this big sale at C&B, and I have a 20% off coupon, too ...

I am excited about the weekend. I think tomorrow I will do some of the normal stuff like getting some good exercise, catching up a bunch around the apartment, etc. Who knows, I may even try out a new recipe. :o) I love to cook!

I want to spend some good time with the Lord, too.

No comments: