Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Is it really the weekend already? This week passed kind of quickly, too! Today some of us from my department went to Garcia Bros. (yum!) to share some of what we had learned at the EPA Convention a few weeks ago. :-D

I got some recipe booklets that a co-worker had UFG, and am looking forward to trying out some more new recipes. :o)I had some good time with the Lord yesterday ... how good it is to know Him!

Well, I do think I am going to walk home now (might I add, in this absolutely gorgeous weather) and officially start my weekend. :oD I look forward to it.

No comments: