Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Has the week really gone by this fast? WOW. It's been a good one. And I feel happy and encouraged in the Lord. We have all-night prayer tonight, and I'm looking forward to that! It will be nice to pray and fellowship with everyone. :-)

Tomorrow a friend and I may go biking at White Rock Lake - yahoo! Whatever the weekend holds, I am sure it will be a nice one ... I am looking forward to resting, spending some more time with the Lord, fellowship with others and catching up on stuff at home.

I think now I'm going to go take a walk at the nature preserve ... gorgeous weather! :-D

No comments: