Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Wow - has another week really gone by since I last posted? I am quite the negligent poster these days. Do I still have my devoted audience? :o)

Last weekend was a bit different than I had been planning in that it was not quite as productive as I'd hoped. Yet it felt like it was of the Lord in that He orchestrated a number of opportunities for me both to encourage and be encouraged.

I enjoyed meeting up with an old friend, walking with her, and praying and worshipping together at her apartment. And Michele and I very much enjoyed hanging out and fellowshipping on Saturday night, too! I thank the Lord for these great opportunities for fellowship ... and that He knows what I need so much more than I do. :o)

I can hardly believe it's the weekend again ... I am looking forward to a restful yet very productive one ... unless God ordains otherwise. :-D I do know that, weather permitting, I am hoping to play volleyball with others from the ministry. That will be fun!

1 comment:

PacaScrat said...

Have fun at volleyball? Was great watching you all :)