Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Yesterday was a nice day.

Got caught up a lot on stuff around the apartment - cleaning, laundry, etc. Late afternoon, went to White Rock Lake with my friend D. We biked the nine miles around the lake, enjoyed the view, and got in some kind of cool conversations with people along the way. :o) Oh, she also introduced me to Raisin' Canes Chicken Fingers. Good stuff! :-D

Today I went to lunch with a group after church. In a little bit, a big group of us from the ministry playing volleyball. Yahoo!

I'm glad for friends ... and nice sunny days ... and biking and fellowship and volleyball. :-D And most of all for JESUS ... I mean, where would I be without Him?

1 comment:

banderclip said...

thanks for lunch! we have to come up with a date for our "great shopping adventure". :D