Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It's been raining pretty much every day here! It's raining right now and I'm hoping for a good break so I can run out to the car ... since I don't have my umbrella with me. ;-D Tonight I'm going to a Bible study (the last one in a series on evangelism) and then probably making a stop or two.

I'm continuing to enjoy the stories from Voice of the Martyrs ... one I started last night, in Hearts Afire, is about a 13-year-old girl who courageously shared the Gospel in the cramped conditions of a refugee camp area. I can't wait to finish it.

No comments: