Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

I'm going to Celebrate Freedom in about an hour! I'm looking forward to it ... ever since I moved here and heard about it I've always kind of wanted to go, and the Lord even worked out a way for me to ride with some friends from work who have free parking. :-D He is so good.

I've been continuing to learn so much and be encouraged through the Experiencing God Bible study, the Psalms and Proverbs, and some books I've been reading. I'm so grateful.

What's pretty exciting, too, about Celebrate Freedom is we're getting to have a GFA booth out there. I think this is the first year we've been able to do that! Well off I go ... hope I don't slip and slide too much in the mud out there (hee hee). :o)

1 comment:

PacaScrat said...

Did you slip in the mud? Looked pretty intense from the pictures :)