Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Ever have one of those time periods in life where you just seem to do, well, silly things ... and feel, well, silly afterwards. And feel, well, like a pretty silly person at times, even though you don't really want to. :-D Well thankfully, God is faithful and patient with me and others and gives me good laughs in the meantime. :oP

And it will be a nice weekend. Don't have much planned so far, but looking forward to days filled with ...

Spending time with Jesus.

Catching up on laundry. (yes, I actually enjoy doing laundry ... strange, I know :o))
Getting in some good walks at the nature preserve.

Restocking fruits and vegetables in my serving size containers (much-needed!).

Just hanging out and relaxing.

Catching up on the phone with my mom and maybe a couple of good friends from back home.

Maybe some reading in a good Christian book, enjoying the sunny weather!

Possibly meeting up with some people for a little bit tomorrow.

Church and Sunday school.

I like weekends. And I like that God's mercies are new every morning.

No comments: