Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, December 08, 2006

So it's the weekend! I think it will be a nice one. Tomorrow night I'm going to supper at the home of a dear family on staff, and then a couple of us young people (my friend Dorie and Ruthie, who just recently arrived on staff) are taking their children to a Charlie Brown Christmas production. :o) We'll also be meeting up with others from the office, and probably going to a family's house afterwards for more fun and fellowship. [Of course we'll take the kids home first if that's past their bedtimes. ;-)]

Then Sunday I will be in the church nursery and then after church am meeting up with my friend Michele for lunch. We've been wanting to hang out and fellowship again for a while!

So I think it will be a nice weekend.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Rachel,
Can you believe it's been a year since we seen each other last. That was great seeing you in Mobile last year! Miss you!

Have a great weekend!
Love, Nicole