Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, December 11, 2006

The Charlie Brown Christmas play was nice. There's always been something about the Christmas season for me ... well, it's definitely incredible most of all because of the Savior's birth. There's also something else I've always liked about the season and don't even know that I could put it into words. It's always been a special time for me ...

Catching up with my good friend from work yesterday was nice, too - we both had a good laugh because 15 minutes before our time to meet for lunch, we both ended up (independently of each other, of course!) in one of our favorite stores - Christopher & Banks. :o)

The week will be a busy one, working on getting all my projects completed by Friday since I travel back to the Gulf Coast this weekend for the Christmas holidays. Add to that our staff Christmas party, packing, getting together gifts for friends back home, and some other things on my heart as well, and you have a small glimpse into my life at this moment. ;-)

I find myself lately really leaning on the Lord and finding much rest in Him, and encouragement and peace. I am very grateful for that. There is nothing like being in His presence.

No comments: