Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Our lunch (my mom and I) yesterday with a couple of ladies from church went well.

The weather here today has been rainy and rather dreary looking! But I did get out for a little bit this afternoon, and ended up at Subway enjoying one of their double chocolate chip cookies and doing some journaling!

Tomorrow evening we're having our neighbor and cousin Mike over, for a meal and fellowship. (We'll also be exchanging Christmas gifts) I look forward to the time we'll have with him. And my mom and I are making chicken pot pie - one of my and my cousin's favorites!

No comments: