Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

All I can say is ... Wow. There is such joy in the Lord, in being in His presence. There is nothing like it. And this joy transcends all circumstances and human logic. How wonderful. Truly the JOY of the Lord is my strength.

I am working on getting projects done before I go home Saturday for the Christmas holiday. And overall, that is going well. There are still some things that need to come together. Tonight I may be able to work some more on things ... I also want to spend some more time with the Lord, continuing to seek His heart for what He would have me share tomorrow during staff prayer (for field prayer requests). And I need to go to The Colony Resale to use a "kind of expired" credit. :o) (They are nice and give me much grace with that, although I generally try not to take advantage of that! Thankfully this is only a few days over. They are so nice, and they probably know I'm a good customer, too. :o))

I hope you all are doing well, encouraged and strengthened in His joy.

No comments: