Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Today has been such a good day. The Lord did something wonderful -- something that I have been praying for. I feel so encouraged. He is doing great things in my life and teaching me so much. It really helps to put the intensity of the battle into perspective -- it's worth it to me if I come through on the other side and can see how He is shaping me to be more like Him. His love -- and the love and grace He pours out to me through His people -- are mind boggling.

No comments: