Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Whew! Busy day and I'm still at the office. I don't really mind, though!

Just I was frustrated earlier when I couldn't seem to get a breakthrough in this one project I was working on. But it's completed and turned in. YAY! Now there's another project to work on. I'm looking forward to it. :o) I like projects! I'll be working on it for a while tonight and will hopefully make some good progress. I'd like to have a rough draft by the end of the evening, especially since it was due yesterday. :oD

No comments: