Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

It was a good weekend.

Had lots of fun hanging out with my Sunday school class. How thankful I am for them! :c)

And I felt like the Lord used different events to bring me out of a hard time of spiritual dryness. Sunday night, driving home from a meeting with other full-time missionaries from the church, I prayed for some of the needs they had mentioned, as well as bringing some other things before the Lord. It was encouraging to fellowship with them and hear just a little of how the Lord is working in other parts of the world!

Yesterday morning when I came back to the office, I felt alive again. Refreshed. Renewed. I felt close to the Lord during our time of worship and prayer before work.

Today? I don't feel so refreshed. And in some ways I feel rather challenged. Just further proof of how desperately I need Him. He is the source for abundant life. I so much need to stay close to Him, moment by moment, day by day. Oh, Jesus, help me to this end, I pray!!

Now I plan to go home and spend some time with the Lord before tonight's prayer meeting. I also want to go over my lesson. I plan to share about children in India.

No comments: