Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

It is beautiful out there.

Tomorrow after I go to the chiropractor in the morning (we're off for Good Friday!) I will be scouting out parks in that area for my S.S. class to go to soon. That should be fun! I'll be sure to bring my tennis shoes so I can go walking. :o)

That night will be the Good Friday service at church, and then going to eat (hopefully at California Pizza Kitchen, but whereever we go it will be a nice time!) with my S.S. class afterwards.

Looking forward to that.

No comments: