Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

My left shoulder and lower neck area hurt quite a bit this afternoon. Not fun. It's feeling better now, though.

I think it's been a while since I've had a resident walker update! (You know -- the guy that enjoys walking by our building. We don't mind -- in fact, it's fun to watch -- we can practically tell time by his walks, they are often so regular! :o))

So here goes ...

I was taking a walk -- so was the resident walker! He waved in a very friendly manner from across the street, cupped his hands over his mouth, and bellowed out, "Beautiful day out, isn't it?!" I yelled back, "Yes, it's gorgeous!" He gave thumbs up signs with both hands, which I returned. Then he got out his keys and proceeded to enter the side of his building, and I continued on my walk. This all happened about 1:35 this afternoon.

We will continue to bring coverage of our resident walker as we remember.

On a more serious note, life has been going relatively well, and I feel like the Lord has really done a work in my heart. There are still things that don't make sense to me, but I am so thankful for how HE has been shaping me to have more of His perspective.

No comments: